*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417982-Large-dose-of-birth-control
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#417982 added April 17, 2006 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Large dose of birth control
Last night while I was at Dick's a man came in to shop with his 4 children. They kids ranged in ages from 18 months to 10ish. I'm not very good at guessing ages and you can't see my hands right now for me to describe how high they were. *Smile*

Anyway, he did not have full control of the kids while shopping. They were playing with anything and everything in sight while he focused on the item he was looking for. FINALLY, he was in line and getting close to leave. Of course near the lines are shelves of candy, which were making the youngest kids cry because they were only able to look and touch, but not buy.

YES, they walked out the door. WHAT...what is this, not even two minutes later they all walked back in?! He lost his car keys! Not sure if any of you have been in a Dick's Sporting Goods store, but it is a very large store, especially to lose something so small.

The father proceeds to walk around the store with a manager and one of our employees while his kids stayed near the front of the store playing on the bikes. One of the older kids took one of the little kids in a basket outside to stand. The other two continued playing in the front of the store...loudly. The little guy, less than 2 years old, kept falling off the tricycle he was playing on. For fear of sue happy people, we did not pick him up, just waited for his brother to help him.

This went on for nearly 2 HOURS!!! Between the screaming and the crying and the yelling I decided I am not nearly ready for a house full of kids.

Then the father walked to the front of the store and said he talked to OnStar and they would unlock the car door for him. He put all 4 kids in the car and came back in the store for another 1/2 hour or more. He left those 4 little kids by themselves. I don't know what is worse...having them scream and cry and make a mess in a store or have them locked in a car that could potentially be broken into.

As I said, this was no doubt a HUGE dose of birth control for me!!!

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417982-Large-dose-of-birth-control