*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416529-up-and-down
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#416529 added March 31, 2006 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
up and down
Down: I stayed up until 6am finishing a history paper

Up: The paper is finished

Down: I was sleepy all day.

Up: The weather was beautiful.

Down: I spilled my $3 mocha after I'd only had 2 sips.

Up: Right before I spilled it, a cute guy went out of his way to offer to hold it for me.

Down: No one I knew was around to hang out in Reyne or the Commons.

Up: I spent some serious time in the Bible and praying.

Down: The wind kept blowing my pages and bugging me.

Up: I went to eat at a buffet.

Down: .....

Up: My best friend had really great news relating to her love-interest.

Down: I didn't.

Up: I saw Matt and Clark and we had an interesting convo

Down: I spilled 2 lemonades down the front of me.

Up: Both boys tried to help me clean up.

Down: ....

Up: I was really happy and I rang my bell on my bike.

Down: Hannah (my best friend) has a pet-peeve against unnecessary action, like ringing a bike bell.

Up: ....

Down: She got pissy with me.

Up: I apologized.

Down: She took my apology and threw it in my face and acted as though ringing a bell on a bike is the stupidest thing a person can do. "I HATE it when people say they are sorry, and they aren't, because obviously they did it." "I'm sorry that it bugged you, that's what I apologized about." "Yes, well that's your problem."

Up: I didn't cry.

Down: She acted as though I had no reason to be offended. She's got the 'always right' attitude.

Up: At least it was something stupid. I'd hate to think if it was something like I had gotten pregnant.

Down: I had to pretend that I wasn't bothered and hang out for another hour.

Up: Lank called. (my little brother)

Down: I missed the call.

Up: I called him back.

Down: He wasn't home.

Up: It's raining.

Down: The Rock Against Rape concert was cancelled.

Up: I still get to play in the rain.

Down: I have to work tonight.

Up: money is money.






And here's something funny: I just realized that I don't work tonight.... It's Darnell, Jenise, and Patrick, none of whom have ever done the front before by themselves..... I'm almost tempted to go in out of pity....

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416529-up-and-down