*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416128-Customer-Satisfaction
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#416128 added March 30, 2006 at 7:57am
Restrictions: None
Customer Satisfaction
The other night while I was working at Dick's a man came up to me for assistance. He was looking for a UofM jersey. I guided his eyes to the front of our store where 90% of our licensed apparel was located; however, he said he looked there and didn't find them.

I told him the only other place they would be is on our clearance racks. As we neared the end of the walk over to the clearance racks he spotted a rack full of UofM BASKETBALL jerseys. Being the most non-sports related person, I had assumed he was looking for our left over FOOTBALL jerseys. Oopsy!! *Blush*

He was so excited. He told me where he lived and how he usually goes to a mall near his home, which is a good 25 minutes away from our store. Then he told me where he works, which is near my house, and how someone at work told him to come to our store. He was getting more and more excited as he continuted to talk so he finally lifted his arms and reached out and gave me a huge hug. I was a little uncertain how to feel after the hug...was he doing it because he was so excited and I made his day or was he telling me the whole story and hugging me because he was attracted to me?! Okay, I know that was just my ego playing with my mind and it was probably out of sure excitement, but makes me happier thinking it was because I can still turn a boys head!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416128-Customer-Satisfaction