*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415770-Out-of-the-Mouths-of-Babes
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#415770 added March 28, 2006 at 8:34am
Restrictions: None
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Last night I was babysitting my 3 year old nephew, Jacob, while his brother, Justin, had his first concert at school.

After his parents left we started our fun evening by reading Thomas the Train books...his FAVORITE! Then it was time to pull out Thomas the Train little trains to play with. We sat on the ground to play with them. After we finished he was being goofy and jumping over my legs so I could grab him and tickle him until he escaped. Nice they are so easily amused!! *Smile*

One of the times he was climbing over me he lost his balance and reached out and his hand landed on one of my boobs. He stopped, touched it again, touched the other one and then looked at me and told me I have very big bellies. I was cracking up!!

I had heard he had done that to one of my aunts before...she has HUGE boobs. For whatever reason he insists on calling them bellies, even though he knows where his belly is. It is too cute!!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415770-Out-of-the-Mouths-of-Babes