*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415570-Plan-B
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#415570 added March 27, 2006 at 9:26am
Restrictions: None
Plan B
On Friday I got the notice that I wasn't accepted into my graduate school of choice. I won't lie, it stung a little but for the most part I'm fine with it. There are many other ways for me to reach my ultimate goal and I plan to exhaust every one of them until I reach it. Plus I already had plan B in action and to be honest I'm secretly a bit happier with plan B. Maybe I'm trying to convince myself of that because I didn't get in, either way its a great way to go as well. The fact is not having more student loans piled on top of my previous student loans may very well be a blessing.

Dave got an interview for his program and I'm sincerely happy for him. He's entering a clinical psychology program for his masters and PHD a five year program and it looks like they really want him. I'm glad that his dreams are finally becoming realized...it'll be tough for both of us financially and emotionally to adjust to a new schedule of school and classes for the both of us along with work and everything else it takes to sustain a relationship...I hope I can handle it.

I'm tired of fear having a role in my life and my decisions. I have to push through my fears...Plan B is actually a lot scarier and in more ways harder. It forces me to get tough and not have any excuses, for not writing, not working, not pushing toward where I want to be, so honestly I think Plan B was the track I was meant to be on...

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415570-Plan-B