*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414985-A-phone-call-would-be-nice
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#414985 added March 24, 2006 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
A phone call would be nice
Yesterday I was a little upset because my boyfriend did not call. I had spoken to him before I went to the gym and he said he was going out with co-workers to celebrate a chick named Stacy's b-day. I'm familiar with his co-workers and they're not my favorite bunch and so I decided not to go + I love going to Kwando. ANYWAY he was like I'll probably be home before you (who is he kidding?) I get home about 8 p.m. after the gym and of course he is a no show. But no big deal. Its his week to cook, but I cook, no problem + I had a taste for some catfish and spaghetti so I didn't mind cooking but 11:00 rolls around and he's not here. My beef is not the fact that he's out with friends or whatever the point is (which we've already previously discussed) is that you need to keep me in the know. Call and say I'm having a good time...whatever but I'll be home later than I first thought. That's it! Then I'm good. All night he was trying to be all snuggle cause he knew I'd be upset and I wasn't having it. But he did apologetically explain everything the next morning and I've been working on not holding grudges so I let it go.

By the way he got home (so he says I was sleep by then) at a quarter to midnight.....hmph!

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414985-A-phone-call-would-be-nice