*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414763-Dont-Judge-Me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#414763 added March 23, 2006 at 3:31pm
Restrictions: None
Don't Judge Me!
Today I got into an e-mail debate with a co-worker. I received a forward from a friend that had to do with trusting in God and letting go of your worries and giving it over to God. So I read it and decided to pass it along. Normally I see these things as a bit corny and although I am a Christian I think they are a lot of fluff; nevertheless I do feel guilty sometimes not passing them along when I'm quick to pass something else along. ANYWAY I had a feeling I shouldn't send it to her and sure enough I got a response detailing how the poem was misleading and that it gave people the wrong idea in thinking that its easy to have faith and trust when its really a struggle full of turmoil and suffering etc. Now I understood what she was saying and agreed with the fact that it is tough to have faith and to grow spiritually but the fact is the poem is not taking away from that fact its simply a reminder to continue to be faithful or just some nice Christian cliched fluff that isn't meant to pass on any SERIOUS meaning. Alas an e-mail debate ensued where I said God is the judge of each of us, its not up to any of us to speak for other people's spriritual walks or judge them accordingly. hmph! Whatever, I needed to vent. I'll post that whole exchange later.


© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414763-Dont-Judge-Me