*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412901-Matchmaking-Friend
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#412901 added March 14, 2006 at 8:06am
Restrictions: None
Matchmaking Friend
Last night I got out of work and checked my phone. I had three missed calls with 2 voice mails.

The first phone call was from this overly annoying radio survey company. They have seriously been calling me for the last 6 or 7 weeks, multiple times a week. I have even called them back to tell them to stop calling my number, answered the phone on Saturday and told them to stop calling...bone heads!!

The second call was from my friend Sue, which was a shock because I knew I upset her yesterday; however, I am sticking to my guns and have no intentions to return her call anytime soon.

The third call was from my friend Teri, who I have known nearly 28 years....wow, that makes me sound oh so old!!! She left a message telling me to call her when I get a chance. Typically she tells me what the call is about, so I was a little nervous something was happening with her family, so I called at 9:30 p.m., which I wouldn't normally do since she has 3 little ones.

She answered right away and everything was good with the family. She was calling because she met a guy for me. She is so funny, always on the search for Mr. Right for me...gotta love her!! *Smile*

This guy's name is Tino, she thinks he is Italian, he is 35, divorced (his wife left him after he caught her cheating on him about 4 or 5 years ago), has kids (not sure how many), Catholic, he's an ex-smoker, drinks socially, looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with, not just to date for the sake of dating, he is a salesman, would like to have at least one more child with the person he marries, very nice and cute.

I think that is a pretty good start, don't you??? She is trying to get his email address or give him mine. I will keep you posted!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412901-Matchmaking-Friend