*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411266-Bathing-in-Happiness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#411266 added March 6, 2006 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
Bathing in Happiness
I took a bath in happiness today; I washed my hair in it as well. I turned the hot water on and poured the bubble bath body was into the tub. I stood their watching as the bubbles formed and the scent of happiness ascended into the air. Then I let the water run while I went to get a bath towel, wash rag and clean cloths. When I returned I turned off the hot water and tested it, then a run a bit of cold water into the tub to make sure that it was the right temperature. I then took off my cloths, got into the tub and set in the tub watching the bubbles and contemplating happiness.

Happiness is not a material emotion, but rather a spiritual ability. Happiness is also a body wash put out by Mary Kay. I suppose washing my hair in the body wash was not a good idea, but at the time, it made sense. Happiness in fact can be a number of different things to different people. It is a spiritual emotion that material ingredients either add to or take away from, but only if we let them. A person can be happy under any condition, but it is up to the individual to be happy and not depend on anyone else (with the exception of the Divine Essence) to make him or her happy.

I took a bath in happiness today, and while I bathed in happiness, I contemplated happiness. The conclusion that I came to is happiness is a spiritual ability or emotion. Since human beings are dual natured creatures with both a body and a soul, there are material components that give pleasure to the body and the mind, such as a hot pleasant scented bubble bath, which in some mysterious way makes the soul happy.
(5 Ala 162 B.E.)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411266-Bathing-in-Happiness