*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408937-Creating-a-False-Identity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#408937 added February 24, 2006 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Creating a False Identity
I was listening to the television while reading e-mail and doing online research. The show on T.V. was the Dr. Phil show. Today’s topic had to do with liars, one of the comments was something about telling the truth as opposed to lying. I think the comment was “Isn’t telling the truth better than creating a false identity.” Anyway this comment brought to mind the latest Las Vegas Convention Visitors Authority (LVCVA) add campaign. The new campaign is a take off on the “What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.” campaign.

The new campaign is “Be Anyone” and the adds suggest that its OK when you come to Vegas you can be anyone you want to be. There is even a sweep stakes at http://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas/index.jsp where a person can create a false persona, get business cards, a website and the possibility of winning a trip to Las Vegas. Talk about creating a false identity, this campaign probably takes a prize. You go to the website and you create your identity. If you want some fun go to the website and follow the instructions, I did and it was fun. Prosperous Snow is now a certified double agent from the North Pole with business cards. I didn’t enter the contest, because I live in Vegas so why would I want to win a trip to Vegas. However, if anyone reading this wants to enter go ahead and have fun.
(18 Mulk 162 B.E.)



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408937-Creating-a-False-Identity