*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408482-Shit-stained-dungarees
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#408482 added February 22, 2006 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
Shit stained dungarees
Don't ask me about the title - I have no idea.

Anyways...first week of work has been promising thus far. Actually got on the phones and I can't believe how blatantly people lie. 'FYI' for any of you trying to dodge me: have the person that picked up put the phone on mute before you say, "Is that the guy from Arizona? Tell him I'm not here."

I'm suprised - it's been two months before any real glitches have occured in my current relationship. Inevitability is my only true mistress, and she has deemed today the day in which to visit me.

So my GF keeps a blog on Myspace. She kind of unleashed on there, and to a point I'm not sure if she is meaning me or men in general, and I'm not even sure if men-in-general involves me. However, she feels adamant that I don't understand her and that I also can't handle her.

Ugh. I want to bitch about this, but I'm going to leave it at that. I feel like teh poopy and I have a cough that is giving my lungs a run for their money. It seems the cough, and my diaphram, are steadfast in their attempt to force as many organs from my body as possible.

Anyways...off to the slave mine! Yay for other people owing me money!


© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408482-Shit-stained-dungarees