*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407395-DoctorsParanoid-or-Precautionary
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#407395 added February 17, 2006 at 12:34pm
Restrictions: None
Doctors...Paranoid or Precautionary
While I was getting my taxes done this morning I received a voice mail from Shelley. So after I received good news from the woman doing my taxes I listened to my voice mail as I drove back to work.

She was letting me know that they took Jacob, my 3 year old nephew, to the hospital this morning for a cat scan. Apparently he has been complaining of head aches and has gone to the doctor 2 or 3 times for it. They are supposed to have results by this evening.

I feel bad he had to go through something like that being so little...poor lil' baby! *Frown* I just wonder if the doctor's are playing it safe for his sake or if they are just trying to cover their butt's from potential law suits. Not that we would be suing, but with society the way it is probably puts a fear in doctors.

I am not doctor, but I do know he is prone to ear infections and at one point had one so bad he burst one of his ear drums. I just wonder if that has something to do with his head ache. He is 3 afterall...he may not know what part of him is truly hurting, right?! *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407395-DoctorsParanoid-or-Precautionary