*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404408-Ernies-Inquiries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#404408 added February 3, 2006 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
Ernie's Inquiries
title inspiration courtesy of the inquirer himself.

1. "If Marcus told you he doesn't like you talking to grim or writing those stories, what would you do?"

probably start searching for the portal back to my own universe, because only in a parallel one would marcus restrict me by telling me whom i could and couldn't talk to, what i could and couldn't write.

well, i guess that wasn't the question. we'd talk it out at length, and if he had a legitimate reason behind his discomfort, then i'd have to find a way to accomodate him. i could end the story, because it's just a story. but aaron is a human being. i'd just have to make a case to present to marcus; remind him of how trustworthy i've been and of what a small impact my other friendships have ever had on the way i relate to him, and he'd have to understand. but the story, we could put a period on it and release it to artifact status. even though that would suck, because, duh.

but he wouldn't. he'd never say that, or feel that. i don't give him reasons to feel insecure, and he generally does not. except about one thing. not this.

2. "What's one thing you've kept hidden from me since you've known me?"

the simply put, uncomplicated and straightforward version of my true opinion. on that and on most things. i think you'd agree.

3. "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"

hell if i know. i was always quite geographically stunted, far too much to ever get anywhere with that show. i was the kid yelling all the wrong answers at the end, when the winning preteen would run around looking for places to plant his poles--"australia!" i would always yell, because it was my favorite, ever on the tip of my tongue, though generally not the answer they were looking for.

the stern-faced woman who played the chief, the black lady who addressed the gumshoes via a tv screen, od says she died last week. that makes me feel very, very, very old.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404408-Ernies-Inquiries