*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404139-Choices
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#404139 added February 2, 2006 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Choices
I work in an office with 4 other people, including my boss. Because we are so small we use an outside company to service out computers. The two guys that come in are very nice. One in particular, is very nice, funny and very cute!

I had one of the other girls I work with find out in a round about way if he was involved with someone. Right after New Year's he was in and she asked how his holiday's were. He mentioned he was sick for New Year's and stayed home with his girlfriend. DANGIT!!

The funny thing is each time he comes in, like right now, she tells me to go for it anyway. She believes unless the girl has a ring on her finger the guy is free game. She said if the girl meant that much to him he would be doing something about it.

I'm not sure I agree. If I were dating someone I would not someone else pushing another girl on him just because he hasn't bought me a ring. Takes time to get to that point and I'm not sure how long they've been dating.

I will say I am patiently sitting by crossing my fingers that it is not serious and will end soon, if it hasn't already!! Yes, I know...I am mean!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404139-Choices