*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403520-Morning-Radio
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#403520 added January 31, 2006 at 8:12am
Restrictions: None
Morning Radio
I listen to the same radio station each morning. I really like their morning dj's and the different topics they discuss. Part of the morning discussions includes celebrity dirt.

This morning in the dirt they brought up how Britney Spears' husband Kevin took the baby out and about the other day and was headed to the mall to get their baby BOY's ears pierced. Thankfully Britney was able to stop him before he reached the store.

The dj's put the question out to the listener's to see if any person had taken their baby boy's to get their ears pierced. There were a couple people that called in. One stated that in the "old school" Chaldean culture the first born son is taken to get his ear pierced. A shocking story was a woman in the hospital that had just given birth to her son. During one of the breaks when the baby was in the nursery apparently there was a mix up and her son was taken to have his ears pierced along with the baby girls. The mother is considering suing the hospital.

Me personally, I don't think a boy should have his ears pierced that early. Honestly, if it were my son, he may be waiting until he is old enough to drive himself to the mall to get one on his own! *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403520-Morning-Radio