*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401537-On-and-On
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#401537 added January 23, 2006 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
On and On
Hi there adorable Thumb fans. *Bigsmile*

So I was reading the other day about some circus clown who suddenly went berserk and ran into the crowd with an axe. Apparently he hacked away like a madman for over twenty minutes before they were finally able to subdue him. (They released one of the lions onto him). I don't know about you, but I think that act really sucks. I understand circuses have to compete with video games and movies but still. People don't go to the circus to see limbs and heads hacked off or get all covered in blood...well not since the Roman times anyways. There's no way I'd be impressed with some axe swinging crazed Krusty the clown clone even if he ends up being eaten by a lion. And it would be just my luck if he started hacking away on the opposite side of the ring. I think I'd get bored waiting twenty mintues for him to make his way around to my side. No, I wouldn't have been very impressed with that circus at all. I definitely would have asked for my money back.

Okay...so obviously that wasn't true. I didn't read a story about some Krusty the clown clone who suddenly went berserk and ran into the crowd with an axe. Those of you who know me, know I can't read. (There are some who say I can't write either) (Damn your nit picking ways) (I'll have to make up some more voodoo dolls)

Speaking of Krusty the clown/Simpson type characters, I guess I most identify with Lisa Simpson. No...not because she's a little eight year old girl but because I don't see myself identifying with Grounds Keeper Willie, Sideshow Bob or Mr Burns. Lisa seems like the only "normal" one on the show...other than Mr Smithers and Millhouse of course. *Smile*

Gnomes. How come noone ever talks about gnomes? They're never mentioned on the Simpsons or ever seen at circuses. I wonder if it's because of the silent "g"? The "g" isn't silent in my name. No, not Thumbsucker. My real name...Gary. I want you to say the "g" when you say my name. I doubt I'd even answer to "ary". Well maybe I would...but then I'd have to make another voodooo doll.

I'm seriously thinking about going away. To Europe or Mexico or the Caribbean. Not to live but just as a getaway...and not right now but maybe in June. We'll see.

I think it's sad there's some journal entries right here at Writing.com that haven't any views. Hundreds, maybe thousands of really wonderful journal entries too. Instead of reading this rubbish you should be over there instead. Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.

I haven't felt like being here for sometime. I can see after writing this smut I'm still not ready to come back yet.


Untill then, take care.

Thumb



"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2006 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401537-On-and-On