*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/393959-Overnight-Delivery
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#393959 added December 21, 2005 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Overnight Delivery
I am here to vent, so for those of you looking for a warm and fuzzy entry to read, close this now!!

On the 16th I sent a DHL package to the bank we deal with in PA. It was scheduled to arrive on the 19th at 601 Penn Street (DHL sent us pre-printed forms). It is now the morning of the 21st and the still do not have it!!

I have called DHL on the 19th and was informed that the package was delivered to 401 Penn Street by mistake. They were going to have a driver go back and retrieve it and redeliver by that evening. I called the following morning after finding out the bank still did not have it.

This young girl found this to be a laughing matter. I quickly reassured her there was no humor in this situation. After explaining what was going on multiple times she finally got the seriousness of this and said she'd call be back within the hour, which she did. A driver was scheduled to go back and retrieve our package.

I spoke to our bank again this morning only to find the package was still not there. DHL was kind enough to retrieve A package, but it was not OUR package. DUMBASS!!!

I called again this morning. Apparently the driver was unsuccessful last night as he was at the 401 Penn Street location asking for ME. HELLO, why the HELL would I be at an address I had never heard of until their stupidass driver dropped our package off there?!

They were sending another driver out there this morning. In the meantime, I found the number to 401 Penn Street and had a lovely chat with the individual who receives ALL packages. This is the real kicker...they never even received our package!!!!

DHL is going back to an office to get our package that never even received it!! Now tell me this, if their records indicate it is dropped off there; however, it never was, how will they ever track down this package?! Better yet, how do we explain to our clients that their very large checks were LOST and need to be cancelled and reissued?! Hmmm, would you feel safe resending them...I know I surely wouldn't!!!

UGH!!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/393959-Overnight-Delivery