*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391531-Man-Update
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#391531 added December 9, 2005 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
Man Update
Last night I was in an overly chatty mood while I was working at Dick's. The front end manager, manages the cashier's, was a girl I tend to talk to the most so it worked out perfectly.

While talking to her I asked about the guy in the golf department...my new attraction. As luck would have it he is married. *Frown*

A little funny story I forgot to mention that happened the other day. I took my car to dealer, that was not a good experience, and met a guy who works there. We made eye contact as I first walked in, but he went to work and I went to the lounge to wait for a ride. Long story short after I complained a bit he ended up being the person to drive me to work. He was flirting with me the whole ride asking me all sorts of personal questions. When the question about me having kids came up I then asked him the same question. He replied saying he was way too young for kids. So I asked his age...Amanda you'll love this one...he was 20!! I laughed and told him I was older. He said he liked older woman, so I laughed again and said I was MUCH older than him.

What is going on with Michigan?! Are all the nice, single, close to my age, semi-good looking men taken?????

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391531-Man-Update