*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391521-Good-and-Okay-News
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#391521 added December 9, 2005 at 8:08am
Restrictions: None
Good and Okay News
At 4:45 p.m. yesterday I received a call from my brother. He was just leaving the doctors and was nice enough to call me first...shhh, can't tell anyone that though!! *Smile*

The doctor gave him his results in addition to taking MORE blood. That will make for the 3rd blood draw for him. They said the spot they saw on his liver is due to a fatty liver. Thank goodness. Not exactly sure what a fatty liver is or does, but it is much better than the thoughts that were running through my head.

However, the doctor isn't convinced that is what elevated his liver enzymes. So instead of running the test during his 2nd blood draw like most would have thought to do, the doctor is now testing him for Hepitisis C. The only possiblity for him getting this is from his tatoo, which he's had for 13 years now. The doctor said it could be a fluke, but he wants to be sure. I told my brother if he does have it, it can't be too bad because Pamela Anderson has it and she seems to be living life to the fullest without any issues.

So all and all I am relatively relieved. I am way too close to the guy to deal with anything bad every happening to him...I'd be a basket case without a doubt!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391521-Good-and-Okay-News