*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390680-Such-a-long-time-how-did-that-happen
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1008111
My attempt to Journal in public- I may get shy or not. Let's see.
#390680 added December 5, 2005 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Such a long time, how did that happen?
There we go, not getting here to do any updating in a long time. I have not had a boring month. Yet, I have not had a busy month either. Events seem to conspire to place me someplace other than here doing this. I, to my greater frustration, cooperating with those distractions. That is the part of doing this that gets me. I choose to pay attention to folks around me and not here. This may take longer to find myself that I initially thought.

Some of the folks I have been paying more attention to include my current (and, final) partner (girlfriend, fiance, virtual wife, etc.). She sometimes seems to take up lots of space and time. Then, we spend time sorting out all the issues and fnally get on with life. Another group I spent some time with this month are two Buddhist monks here in the Atlanta area. Br. Utsumi and Sr. Denise have a 9 day peace pilgrimage each November from the MLK, Jr Center to the gates of Fort Benning, in Columbus, GA. I joined them for the walk this year. I took about 750 pictures and have been sorting, printing and posting them on the web- that has taken up lots of time. Once I figure out how, I might try to post a couple of them here.

Anyway, I have cleared out my mail box of all the reminders to post to my blog, I have posted a short entry today, and I will try to be more regular here over the Holiday season.

© Copyright 2005 thatBobguy (UN: bobwatkins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thatBobguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390680-Such-a-long-time-how-did-that-happen