*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389411-A-New-GuyMaybe
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#389411 added November 30, 2005 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
A New Guy...Maybe
On Monday I had the pleasure of working at Dick's...okay, not so much a pleasure, but I still had to work! *Smile* It was kind of a hectic night, but it made time go quickly so I didn't mind. I was even getting help from Scott, the guy working in golf department that night since it was slow for him.

I had worked with Scott before, but our conversations consisted of "hi" and "have a good night." That is until the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Not that the conversation was overly exciting, but we spoke multiple times throughout the night. He seems like a very nice guy. He has been there a while, but I hardly worked with him until recently. Remember that ferry accident that happened in or around New York a few months back? His aunt and uncle were two of the people that died on it.

Anyway, while at work I found myself noticing him more often that night. I didn't think much of it at the time. As I was driving home I started thinking about something (don't recall what it was at the moment) and that is when it hit me...I think I am attracted to him. He is the first guy in a while that I get the warm fuzzies over when I think about just being around him instead of thinking about what sex with him would be like. Yes, women do have these thoughts too!! *Blush*

I don't really know much about him. I want to say I had heard before that he is not married...I didn't notice a ring anyway. He is pretty tall, has a little belly, nice butt, curly brown hair, big hands (a big plus for me), and a very calm, happy type personality or so it seems. The other thing I am not sure about is his age. I would guess him to be late 30's or very early 40's. Hmmm, guess I have some investigating to do!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389411-A-New-GuyMaybe