*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/387937-The-DaY-Before--Turkey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #932757
slaates journal
#387937 added November 23, 2005 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
The DaY Before Turkey
Well, after 195 days of not writing on this blog, I am ! I haven't been to the site in quite some time. I could say life has gotten in the way but that would just be an excuse. I just haven't committed any time to it. That's all it takes really just a committment, getting started and doing it.

I've committed to write a book in 2005, and I have started. I know the basics of where it's going, although I admit to being stuck.. there's an argument scen that I'm havng difficulty writing, so Do I skip that and go on to the next thing which is already in my head ?

Where's the spellchecker on this thing ?

Life.. currently single with Kids at 40 ended a long term relationship a cuple of weeks ago.. Can you hear the sound of a connection breaking ? I know it's for the best and I definitely believe in a no accident type of view. So the search is on again.

Currently reading "What the Bleep do we know ", " Apurpose Driven Life" and "Ray Bradbury Speaks"

An interesting mix.. A purpose driven life is perhaps a bit religious for me but making me think.. hmmm Reading just a chapter a day as advised.

What the bleep is incredibly cool about creating my own reality which fits in with some other experiences I've had, although when they get into some of the quantum things it does get a bit over my head, but I'm still swimming.

Ray Bradbury's essays are quite good as well and inspiring for me.

That's it for today-- The Sun's warming up the valley, dusting the frost off and there's enough time to get some golf in before work.. HAppy Thanksgiving all !!

P.s. Write some in the book today.. Start again ! Get the ideas down !! (That's a reminder for me.. or you too)


© Copyright 2005 slaates (UN: slaates at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
slaates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/387937-The-DaY-Before--Turkey