*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386649-Long-lost-classmates
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#386649 added November 17, 2005 at 6:07am
Restrictions: None
Long lost classmates
So tonight I was chatting with people online when out of nowhere I get an IM from an old classmate of mine. We both took Small Group Communications together a year ago.

I'm exceptionally bitter about this class. At the end of the semester we were required to have an hour long presentation done. We were seperated into groups of four. Guess who did all the work? Worst of all, my ex's mother taught the class while my ex was systematically ripping my heart out.

Anyways...

So she IM's me, and at first I had no idea who the hell she was. After a bit of catching up I ask her what she has been doing since we last talked. She tells me she went to NAU for about a year, and was now just settling back into the valley.

Flowing with the conversation I ask her what she is doing for a job now that she is down here.

She replies: "Working for an escort service."

Granted, the girl was moderately attractive, but not quite what I would consider escort quality.

I ask, "What exactly are you doing for them?"

She nonchalantly says "Showing the boys a good time."

I simply must sum it up in one word: "Goo."

That's right. Goo.

What disturbed me the most was after she drops this little bombshell on me, she starts fishing for people that might be interested in her services, even going so far as trying to bait me.

Let me make this clear to you all. The day that I find myself having to pay for sex is the day that I will literally cut my own wrists and bleed out, ending my pitiful fucking life.

Besides, with the amount of work I put into that presentation I figure she owes me.

Just kidding.

So yeah, this week has just been a little to dramatic. It makes me wonder what the fuck is going on. It's like the world's being shaken up like a snow globe.

With that, it is 4:07 and I am going to bed. It's all quiet on the intruder front and I'm exhausted. I think I've got maybe 4-5 hours sleep today.

© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386649-Long-lost-classmates