*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381700-After-Midnight
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#381700 added October 25, 2005 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
After Midnight
Yesterday the weather man said there was a possibility of rain after midnight. He was right it did start raining after midnight. It started raining at about 9:30 am PDL and it is still raining. Not hard mind you, it is a gentle rain. This time of year we get those around here.

However, the rain is not what is disturbing the cat. Troubles is setting in the window watching the rain. What is disturbing her is the neighbors getting in and out of their car. What is disturbing her his the neighborhood cats and birds, they seem to be undisturbed by the rain. Anyway they walk around in it or fly around in it.

The wind is blowing it is moving the limbs of the stone pines in the yard. I really have to have someone come in and take those trees out. Stone pines have shallow roots and their roots cause the cement in the drive way to crack. Their roots cause the cement floor of the garage to crack.

Now another cat has gotten into the living room's picture window. This time its Balou, she is looking at the other cats in the house not the creatures out side. Troubles is on the back of the couch and Balou is watching her and Midnight and Lion. The rest of the pride are else where in the house.

Normally the cats go out on the patio, but the patio leaks some times and my cats don't like getting wet. On of the neighborhood out door cats does not mind getting wet but my indoor cats do not like to get wet.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381700-After-Midnight