*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381500-Another-Potential
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#381500 added October 24, 2005 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Another Potential
A month or so ago I mentioned how my Shelley's sister Susie had invited me to go out with her and her friends one night to play pool because her fiance's friend would be there and he is single.

Unfortunately that night I was working so I didn't go. I sent her an email the following day letting her know why I didn't get her call or make it up there. I never heard back so I didn't really think about the mystery guy.

Last night we went to dinner for Shelley's birthday and Shelley was telling me about this guy her sister wants to set me up with. She mentioned there was a night her sister called me to go out. So I told her the rest of the story, but she said her sister still wants to set me up with him. So I emailed Sue this morning to make sure she got my original email. She actually replied this time and said she had gotten in, but work had been overly busy...she's a social worker...so she had forgot to reply.

Here is the good part. She said he is single, living with his puppy in Livonia. He is very nice, but shy at times...sounds familiar...like ME! *Smile* He works for the Detroit Police Department as a forensic investigator. How ironice is that...CSI is my favorite TV show...I could talk to this guy for hours!!! Poor guy!! *Bigsmile*

I told her to give him my email address. Guess we'll see.

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381500-Another-Potential