*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380007-Bunny-Irritation
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#380007 added October 18, 2005 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
Bunny Irritation
When I first met Mark's sister, Michelle, she had two bunnies, which were older. When she would come to visit us she brought them with her because she didn't know anyone in IL to watch them and didn't trust a kennel. I was never thrilled with the idea of two bunnies in the house since she let them out of the cage and they like to nibble on carpet and wires; however, she kept them under control for the most part.

One bunny passed away about a year ago and the 2nd bunny passed away about 6 months ago. So her last couple visits were animal free. YIPPEE!! She mentioned that she would be looking into getting another bunny or two, but wasn't sure when. Mark and I had figured she would wait until after the first of the year with all her up coming traveling she'd be doing. WRONG!!! This weekend she is picking up TWO new bunnies that are both under a year old.

I don't mean to sound like an animal hater or wishing her to go without, but she will be visiting us for nearly a week during November and a week in December and I fear she will be bringing them here to visit with her. I guess my biggest fear is because we are renting our house and don't want them to ruin the carpet. Not to mention they typically stay in the back room where my futon is and she said they like to jump up on the couch...that would be my futon during their visit.

Okay, a little side note...she is not one to take care of other people's property and is kinda sloppy. For example during one of her visits she had a few drinks and was in the bathroom doing her thing. All of a sudden we hear this loud crash. I had a hurricane candle holder in the bathroom, which she knocked off the counter and it shattered. I understand accidents, but she didn't even apologize...she just said we had too many things on our counter. Who does that? How do you not feel bad for breaking someone's stuff???

Okay, just keep your fingers crossed that the bunnies will get to enjoy their own home with a sitter while she visits us!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380007-Bunny-Irritation