*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378279-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#378279 added October 10, 2005 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Autumn: 13 Mashíyyat (October 9)
2005-10-09
afternoon, 63 degrees.

Went to the 'Red Balloon To Do' last night. I was the 'featured' poet at one venue, so I just stuck around and asked people if they would like to hear a poem. The idea of roping the crowd in and actually making them listen, wasn't happening. So, I did what I could.

Got my friend Cary to get on-line. Finally. He's at soapbox . He was surprized to recieve a comment about an item within a half hour of posting. I remember the thrill of the first comment I received!

Went to the bell concert. Hina, a papillon, was helping her mistress, I'm sure. Anyway, always good to hear the bells.

OVERHEARD

"Dreama's riding it" Sandy re noise from the washing machine.


SENSED YESTERDAY:

Billy-the-dog barking at me and taking a nip; Glen with a paste-on mustache, dressed in snug red shorts, changing to a suit later; red balloons; a balloon bursting; a burlap penis suspended from the ceiling, lit from beneath; 2 cardboard windmills; the crunch of paper stuck in the copy machine; hummus; lime coke; singing 'Domini fili unigenite'; toothpaste.

© Copyright 2005 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378279-