*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377586-Another-One-Down-The-Drain
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#377586 added October 6, 2005 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
Another One Down The Drain
I talked to Mark yesterday about the possible phone issues I was experiencing when calling Will. He had two other friends that had their service turned off before and he received a similar if not the same message.

Needless to say, my potential man is lacking in the responsibility area and neglected to pay his cell phone bill. I say this because most phone services will not turn your phone off if you are late by a few weeks or even a month or possibly two.

Okay, this may sound shallow, but I am not sure I want to pursue a relationship with someone that is unable to take care of their own bills. I am not saying I want to date someone rich or that has no debt whatsoever. Just saying, I have enough worries of my own and to take on the worry that my partner is unable to pay his bills and could potentially end up living on the streets or attempt to live off me is not something I have any desire for.

They say something good comes from every experience. With this experience I will say the good I learned is that men do still find me attractive and there are still men out there confident enough to make the first move instead of waiting on us...I'm too shy for that!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377586-Another-One-Down-The-Drain