*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377175-Weekend-Visitation
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#377175 added October 4, 2005 at 8:38am
Restrictions: None
Weekend Visitation
Thursday evening Mark's sister came in to visit since his nephews birthday party was this weekend. This is the first time she was able to make it since he was 1 or 2...he turned 7. Sad thing is this made my 3rd or 4th time! *Smile*

Anyway, I had to work Thursday evening and all day and night on Friday so I didn't have to spend too much time with her. Friday after work I went to meet up with Mark and his sister who had been hanging out with some people Mark works with...people I used to work with. I walked in and his sister attacked me with her drunkeness. She would not get out of my face...wanting to hug me, sing by me, tell me how drunk she is, tell me how everyone there was too young, blah, blah, blah!! I finally made an escape and started talking with others, but she found me. She would rudly put her face in the middle of our conversation and start singing. UGH!! This only lasted for 1 hour because everyone but the 3 of us left. We attempted two other bars, which pretty much sucked. Stayed at the last one until 1ish...had a dance floor that got her away from me! The one funny comment I heard here make to Mark was about this girl in a mini skirt. Mind you she was not a perfect model size, but who of us are...okay Amanda, you are not included in this thought...and his sister is stocky and chubby. She says to Mark, "tell me I didn't look that bad when I wore my skirt...and if I ever did never let me out of the house." I had to bite my tongue. Seriously...she was at least 1 1/2 times bigger than the poor girl.

Saturday I was with them all day. During the day wasn't too bad. Then we went to their nephew's party around 5ish and stayed until 9pm. Wasn't too bad...only adults and 2 family kids...kids party was on Sunday. Then we met our friend Bradd to head down to our other friends birthday party. It was at one of the new bars in downtown Detroit. Luckily we got there early enough and it did not cost us $20 cover like the ad said. It was pretty fun, until she got drunk again. The only thing that saved us were there were other people she could talk to and they had a dance floor. At one point I thought we were leaving and Mark said let's go this way while we left his sister near the door. I figured we were saying our good bye's. NOPE...he wanted to go dance. We were out there and finally his sister came up and started yelling at us. We ignored it so she started to dance.

She left on Sunday morning...YIPEE!!! I have no issues if people want to drink or even get drunk, but STAY OUT OF MY FACE!!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377175-Weekend-Visitation