*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376959-Another-busy-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#376959 added October 3, 2005 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
Another busy day
After going to bed so late I was surprised that I didn't have to drag myself out of bed this morning. The kids were both up at the same time as normal despite their late night too. Perhaps an occasional late night is actually better for us than constant early nights. Or perhaps it's just because I'm flying on a high and will hit hard in a few days.

I started the day working. Well after breakfast and getting the washing machine going etc. Of course early this morning my sister turned up to use my computer. Thankfully she didn't hijack the computer for the day. I get a little 'strange' when anyone is on my computer. I don't know what it is. There must be a link between me and it. Perhaps it maintains my aura or something. lol Or maybe I just don't like sharing something so vital to my lifestyle.

She didn't hijack my computer but she did hijack me and the kids. She took us swimming. *Smile* I'm so glad that we were able to take Kaylie swimming this week. I promised her that we'd go swimming during the holidays but when we found the local pool is closed for a few weeks I was worried we mightn't manage it.

Anyway, my day was pretty boring other than that. Not to mention the fact that I'm so short on steps. I need to get off this computer and get stepping so I can hit my 10,000 today. G'night everyone. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376959-Another-busy-day