*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374098-X-Japan-Woo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#374098 added September 20, 2005 at 3:08am
Restrictions: None
X-Japan Woo!
Listening to X-Japan. If you haven't heard of them you should rectify that. Like right now. Granted, it's Japanese, but not all of us can be perfect. Kidding. Kidding.

I spent a small portion of my night to an assignment of unimaginable boredom. For my CSE 180 Computer Literacy Course I had to do the most difficult thing I think I have ever accomplished on a computer or in life period. I underlined, and bolded four words. That's right. Four words.

That was a weeks worth of work. 4 bold words and 4 underlined words. The world was crumbling down around me. Oh. 2 inch indentation, too.

I thought I was going to die though because I didn't get the book(which I had to have copied by Alphagraphics) until today: the eve of the assignment's due date. I knew it wasn't going to be difficult, but I was afraid there was going to be a crap load of work for it. Oh well.

Anyways. Not much else in the news of Shawn. Take care all and have a good night.



© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374098-X-Japan-Woo