*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373892-New-Job
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#373892 added September 19, 2005 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
New Job
I started my new job on Saturday. Surprisingly I was not nervous; however, I had no clue what to expect. I walked in and was taken to the back office to complete a test. I had to read this thick booklet (I hate reading) and take a test about it. Not too difficult; although, it was not graded by time I left! *Smile*

Then I got the tour of the place. I didn't realize they sold so much stuff and now I have to remember where everything is...ugh! Then I got my name badge and official shirt. I looked like a true employee! *Smile*

I was only scheduled for four hours. With the test and tour taking up nearly 2 hours I was left with helping rearrange stock. We took stuff off the walls to put on racks and took stuff off racks to put on the wall. I also got to create two displays...dressing little half body manikin's and everything. Then ended the day by putting returned items back on hangers, tagging them and returning them to the racks.

I foresee the hardest part of this position will be learning all the different clothing lines we have. I hope most people will want something blue or purple and not anything by a specific maker...other than Nike...I know that brand! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373892-New-Job