*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373696-Zey-Can-Sing-Zey-Can-Dance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#373696 added September 18, 2005 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Zey Can Sing, Zey Can Dance
i won't i won't i won't. i'm not manipulative that way. and i'm not even reeeeally that tempted. (yes i am.) just being a monster, because everyone has been a monster to me this week, and one can only take so much of that.

i've got things i'm supposed to be doing. i promised the birthday boy a card and a mix cd, neither of which i have yet. and i promised the czech girl from my government class my notes from wednesday, because i've got more legible handwriting than any of her exchange-student friends. i've got two papers to write for tomorrow, and one to write for tuesday, and at least two to edit for neurotic freshmen (LAST priority). i should call my parents, because it's sunday, but they won't answer, because they're at camp letts, and if they do, they'll want to know whether i went to church/why not, and what i'm doing today, and how are my finances, and how are my classes, and why haven't i called in thirty-six hours? i'll call this evening. i'm supposed to run a workshop on wednesday. i'm supposed to choose a literary passage to present. i need to eventually assert myself to the roommate, re personal space, she's violating mine, constantly, but i haven't even halfway worked up the nerve to do that yet.

so what i'll do is, i'll sit here in silence, eat fruit snacks, let the neighbors commandeer my tv, think miserable thoughts, be mad at people, sneak the occasional glance at the glass-framed picture on my desk. there's that purple tank top i like, the one i wanted to wear to dinner tonight. no quarters for laundry.

really this entry is just to rush things along. something's happening, with the next alphabet run.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373696-Zey-Can-Sing-Zey-Can-Dance