*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371299-Embarassing-Moments
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#371299 added September 7, 2005 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
Embarassing Moments
For lunch today I decided to pick up a sandwich from Arby's. The line there is always long so I sat in my car listening to my new favorite station and enjoyed the sun. As I looked around I noticed a very cute guy in the car ahead of me. I sat for a moment and thought...I surely am not meeting anyone at work or home, why not while I'm in a car.

I noticed there was someone in the passenger seat so I had to do a little studying. Didn't see excessive communication between the two of them, no flirty gestures...I'm good to go. I tried my darndest to flirt from my car. It seemed at each stop we made through the drive thru line his mirror was lined up perfectly so I could see his face. I continued this while thinking of how I could gain the guts to get out of my car.

Then it happened...he put his hand out to get the food and there it was...that circular object that warns all women from approaching...wedding ring!!

I felt a little stupid, but figured I would never see him again. WRONG!! I pull into my work parking lot and guess who is there. YEP, it was him. He works down the hall from me in another suite and was with a co-worker. What luck I have!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371299-Embarassing-Moments