*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371046-Never-fought-a-Gnome-BITCH
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#371046 added September 6, 2005 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Never fought a Gnome BITCH!!!!
So in the closing D&D game, we are faced with the Beast. We have built a dwarven made coffin that has been enchanted with 27 runes to put him in which would be magically sealed so he could never come out. The Beast said he asked the monolith for the power of destruction, so we challenged the Beast to get in the coffin and destroy it and he laughed at us. He said that this point has happened 7 times and each time we've failed. The elf has never sang before (bard), the paladin was usually a man, the halfling was never a druid, the dwarf was sometimes Thorek, but there was never a gnome...

So after a lot of talk, Pep was getting frustrated and kept challenging the Beast and calling him out and the Beast touches him with the blackness. An oily substance that spreads over the body and kills anyone it consumes. But then, for some odd reason, and a miraculous feit of strength, Pep overcomes the blackness which stuns the Beast. "Never come across a gnome before, 8th times a charm, Beast!" And the fight begins.

It was a pretty easy fight. But that's all I'm gonna say. Long live Pep C. Tinkertorque!!!

Yeah, I know that everyone read this thinking "What the hell?"

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371046-Never-fought-a-Gnome-BITCH