*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371011-2nd-Job
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#371011 added September 6, 2005 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
2nd Job
One very exciting thing I forgot to mention about my wonderful weekend. I had two interviews at a potential new place of employment...Dick's Sporting Goods. Of course this would only be a 2nd job, not replace my current job. *Smile*

I turned in an application on Friday and received a call later that afternoon asking if I could meet the general manager on Saturday. Sure, the whole day was free! *Smile* That interview lasted for 1 hour. Funny thing is he is a small guy with very little hands, which I had to shake twice. For those of you that know me realize what an issue that was for me!!! At the end of the interview he asked that I meet with the department manager on Monday. Again, my day was free so I said okay.

When I got there on Monday the general manager had forgotten to mention to the department manager I was coming in. After apologizing multiple times for not being prepared we had a half hour long interview that went very well. The best part is she is looking for someone to work evenings Monday through Thursday. HELLO...how much more perfect could that be?! NO WEEKENDS!!! *Smile* She said she had to get together with the general manager, but she felt confident she would be calling me this week at which time we'd negoiate my salary. YIPPEE!!!

So any sporting needs you may have, let me know I will have have a discount! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371011-2nd-Job