*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368586-Temporary-FreedomYIPPEE
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#368586 added August 25, 2005 at 8:54am
Restrictions: None
Temporary Freedom...YIPPEE
I am so excited and actually counting down the days! Not only will Mark be in Chicago for Labor Day weekend...leaving Thursday evening and returning on Tuesday...but he has to go to Ann Arbor on Tuesday and stay the night. That will be 6 whole nights without him...YIPPEE!!

Sorry, this just comes at a very good time. He has been in one of his funks again and I've about had it with him. He gets very distant, secretive, attitudish...basically being an Ass. Been going on since last Friday evening with a day or two break. Makes no sense because we talk all day through IM, but we get home and he goes into the back room and has no desire to be around me or talk to me and gives me that tone when I attempt to talk to him. So I just leave him be.

Although last night was a little odd. He was in the back room doing his own thing and I asked him if he was spending another evening to himself. Made up some excuse, blah, blah, blah. I asked him if he'd have time to look at my computer while he was doing whatever..."I don't know." UGH...dang computer people!! *Smile* Then he started drinking and playing with his computer, which means he was chatting, but whatever. The strange part is around 10:30 he left on foot. Not realizing this until 11:20 when I went to go talk to him and he was no where inside our outside...I just remember hearing twigs breaking outside the window in the driveway so I figured that must be when he walked by. I text messaged him to see if everything was okay with him. He replied and said yes, that he was walking. WHAT? Who does that, expecially after drinking 8 beers? I asked if he was by himself, but he didn't reply. Considering it was well after midnight before he got home, my guess is he went to meet one of his online people, but that is something I will never find the truth about.

The only thing that makes me nervous now is starting tonight his co-worker will be staying with us. Will he be fake nice to me now, will he continue his attitude, or did he get what he needed last night and will be all smiles again????

Please tell me all guys are not like this!!!!! If they are, as much as the thought disgust me, I may have to try to change my ways and find an attraction to women!!!! *Confused*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368586-Temporary-FreedomYIPPEE