*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367088-BIG-TITS
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#367088 added August 18, 2005 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
BIG TITS
Smokers have a nasty cough that sometimes produces a chunky, sticky flem. Today, I walked off campus to have a smoke and one of the security guards, Joe Mackey, joined me. We were just bullshitting and he said I had something on my shirt. I looked down and noticed a small chunk of snotty flem resting quietly on my titty. I asked him why he was looking at my titties and his replay was "It was not my objective to look at your chest but I noticed something and didn't want you to be embarrassed later." WHATEVER DUDE! I told him he was a perverted, titty staring security guard! He's a nasty bastard that doesn't brush his teeth, ever. He's 42 years old and I find it hard to believe that nobody, including his wife, has told him that his teeth are furry. Would you kiss a man with furry teeth! I THINK NOT! I wonder what the fur tastes like. GROSS.

I alway remind my kids at night to go brush their Joe Mackeys. That's what we call dirty teeth.

I gotta get back to work now but I'll try real hard to not hock up any more chuncks of flem.

Hey, look at it this way....If my tits weren't so BIG...the flem chunck would have landed on the floor. There's always an upside to everything.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367088-BIG-TITS