*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/366630-Coming-up-for-air
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#366630 added August 16, 2005 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Coming up for air
The past couple of days have been CRAZY!!!!! I don't even remember if I took a shower this morning. YUCK! I know I put on deodorant but the shower I can't remember. I normally shower at night but I'm really at a loss cuz I don't know! Yesterday and today have blended together and I don't know if I'm coming or going.

My kids started back to school yesterday and my daughter came home crying. She's all upset because her science teacher told the class they would be dissecting worms this year. She said she didn't want to harm an innocent animal/insect. I tried to explain that the animal/insect was already dead and wouldn't feel a thing but she didn't care. I also told her that later on in school she would have to dissect a frog....this made her cry even harder. My daughter said "what if the kids a vegetarian?" "You're not going to EAT the things you dissect!" I yelled in disgust. She told me that she would either fake sick or skip school that day because she IS NOT going to do that to an animal/insect. I let the subject drop since I wasn't getting anywhere with it.

Work has been a fucking nut factory. I work for a school and every year I have twice as much "back to school" shit to do. Nobody is prepared and everybody needs help doing something. Yesterday, the first day of school, I had a teacher come to me and tell me she needed desks for her students. WHAT THE FUCK! The bitch was here all of last week, working in the classroom, getting ready for the students to return.....what the fuck has she been doing? Did she not know she was actually going to be teaching real live kids? It's not her first year teaching but hopefully it's her last. She makes me nuts! She's on about 5 or 6 different mental medications and cries about 5 or 6 times a day. Change your meds you dumb bitch...they ain't working!

Yesterday, I didn't get a lunch and today before lunch, a staff told me that she saw roaches in the fucking microwave AGAIN! OH MY GOD! Why won't they die? You can't kill them! They are mutant roaches that thrive on poison and microwave beams. I bet if I looked closely....they'd have two heads. So, no lunch for Marv again today.

I'm off to wash my ass now cuz I'm sure it's due a good scrubbin!

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/366630-Coming-up-for-air