*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/365461-Oh-so-frustrated
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#365461 added August 11, 2005 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Oh so frustrated
Tonight is Annie's last night here. So last night I called and left a message on both Shelley's and my dad's answering machines letting them know that I would like to be able to see Annie tonight and was thinking we could all meet for dinner. Shelley and the boys, Annie and my dad were spending the day together today so my intention was to have them discuss dinner for tonight and let me know when and where.

OH NO...this was NOT the case AT ALL!!! As soon as Shelley here's the message last night she calls because she thought I was hiding dinner from my mom. WHAT? Why the heck would I even suggest doing something like that?! My mom has to work late tonight so I was making plans for the rest of us...my mom was already aware of my intentions. I let it go to my voice mail because there was nothing to discuss at that point, my dad needed to be included.

This morning my dad calls and wants to know what is going on. I told him to talk it over with Shelley and figure out where and when to meet for dinner. A little later Shelley called, got my voice mail, and wanted me to call to figure out what the plans for later were. HELLO...I WANT TO GO TO DINNER! How much clearer can I make this????? Shelley and my dad are together, yet Shelley has to call both me and Matt to figure out what is going on. Make a frickin' decision already!!! *Angry*

After taking a few deep breaths I called my dad, who was still with Shelley, and told him to forget it. I will be bringing pizza to Shelley's for dinner. That way the kids could play without getting bored in a restaurant and I could quit having the same question asked over and over...what are we doing?! EATING DAMN IT!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/365461-Oh-so-frustrated