*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364916-Missing-Oklahoma
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#364916 added August 9, 2005 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Missing Oklahoma
It is not that I miss Oklahoma so much as I miss the people. I doubt that the people I remember are living in Blackwell anymore. Most likely they have all left for other parts of the country or the world. However, I do miss Oklahoma and, oddly enough, I miss Blackwell. Which is really strange since I could not wait to get out of it when I was there. At the time I thought the only reason I stayed there was because of my Grandparents.

It is not that I would go back there to live. I doubt I would like it any better today then I did when I lived there. It is just that there are things/items and people I miss. I do not think it is the items, as much as the people and the way they interacted with the items and the weather. There is nothing like an Oklahoma tornado or the thunderstorm that accompanies it. However, it is the way people interact with the weather before, during and after a tornado that I miss.


© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364916-Missing-Oklahoma