*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364885-Reply-from-the-stranger
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#364885 added August 9, 2005 at 8:30am
Restrictions: None
Reply from the stranger
I just received a reply email from the guy that Teri met for me. When I saw the message in my list of emails I was a little excited; however, after reading the message and seeing the picture I am a little nervous to reply.

He seems like a nice guy; however, he mentioned more than once that he is born again Christian. I have absolutely no problems with anyone and their religion; however, there are those that are born again that take it to extreme's and feel the need to convert anyone that walks in their path that doesn't act the exact same way they do. So with him mentioning it 2 to 3 times in one email makes me a little leary.

In addition, he mentioned that he works at the Renassance (sp) Festival, which is here every year for approximately 2 months. That is no problem; however, one of the pictures he sent to me is him in his costume. This costume included tights and the pose he is in has a certain body part protruding excessively. Not exactly what I would want to see as my first vision of him. *Confused*

It is still early, I will have to think of this one.

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364885-Reply-from-the-stranger