*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364882-Annies-visit
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#364882 added August 9, 2005 at 8:21am
Restrictions: None
Annie's visit
Sunday evening after wally ball I went to pick up Annie from my parents. She appeared to be very excited, but was very quiet...a trait I am not all that used to! *Smile*

When we got back to the house Mark was out back on the phone...his sister calls EVERY Sunday, plus random days during the week...so I gave Annie the grand tour, which did not take very long. We had planned to watch a movie we rented, but wanted to wait for Mark. In the meantime we watched tv and played Boggle and attempted conversation, but she was still a little quiet.

During the movie my Uncle called to talk with Annie. Apparently he did not wake up to say good bye to her, which really upset her. By the end of the conversation she was better...on the outside anyway. The movie ended and she was ready for bed.

In the morning we chatted over chocolate chip muffins. Stopped to pick up a new cell phone for myself, then stopped at the mall and bought some hair products for Annie's hair. She has long, thick, natural curly hair...ya know the type all the girls you hate have! *Wink* I talked to the lady working there and we found some stuff that will give her the beautiful ringlets without the crunchy or greasy look/feel.

After our shopping trip we spent the next couple hours at my friend Teri's who has a pool and children. After we ate Annie took off to play with the kids...finally, she was feeling comfortable. Before we left there Teri helped her with her hair, Teri also has natural curly hair. Annie could not smiling the whhole ride to dinner. We met my parents at Dave & Buster's for dinner and games.

It was a great day!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364882-Annies-visit