*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364539-My-Grandfather---Beginning-of-an-essay
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#364539 added August 7, 2005 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
My Grandfather - Beginning of an essay.
My Grandfather Newland was a farmer. He was a man who was not afraid of change, who liked to try new things. He was the second person in his area to buy a car (the local doctor was the first). He was the first person to have a tractor (a John Deer tractor) and a radio. He was the second to have a T.V. (his brother was the first). My grandfather was not afraid of change.

There was two thing you never told my Grandfather. First, that something could not be done. Second, that he could not do it. He would prove you wrong.

My Grandfather believed in God, but did not think a person had to go to church every Sunday to go to heaven.

My Grandfather smoked all his life. When he smoked he either went outside or he when into a second bedroom to smoke.

My Grandfather worked at a Zinc smelter.

My Grandfather was not a soldier. He was at that in between age, too young for World War I and too old for World War II.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364539-My-Grandfather---Beginning-of-an-essay