*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364330-One-of-Those-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#364330 added August 6, 2005 at 5:19pm
Restrictions: None
One of Those Days
This is one of those day when I can't focus on reviewing. I tried logging on earlier to review and couldn't review. I logged off and decided to do something else. What I thought I needed was to warm up, so I did some more reviews for Insider Pages. That was fine and then I decided to go and get the cat food. OK, the cats decided for me. They would not let my mother or I do anything until they were fed. We went and got their food. However, I still can't focus on reviews. I try to start to read and my mind wonders. I will have to wait until its came home to review anything on writing.com. The odd thing is that I suspect I will be about to write reviews for the Insider Pages if I decided to go back and do that today. I still got about 25 or 26 more review on that before I've put 50 review of local businesses. That shouldn't be difficult and they go really fast. Once I get 50 reviews I well either get $100 or Starbucks gift cards. At this point it doesn't really matter to me which one. Not that I couldn't use the $100, but free coffe is almost just as good. Especially since coffee is my only real vice. I mean I've given up almost everything else. I don't smoke and chasing guys is no fun when the only one's you can catch are those you're not attracted to. Well I guess that's all for today and even if it's not by the time I got back I'd probably have forgotten what I wanted to write about.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364330-One-of-Those-Days