*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363778-Grandpa-Update
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#363778 added August 4, 2005 at 8:17am
Restrictions: None
Grandpa Update
After my grandpa's surgery they told him he would have bladder leakage. This has been going on for nearly 2 months now and been excessive. He has been to 3 or 4 different doctors that tell him it is normal.

During this time he has been loosing a lot of weight, not that he had any to spare to begin with, and his blood counts have not been good. Yesterday my dad took him back to the doctors. Before getting there my grandpa had an accident and my dad got a whiff of it. He said there was something going on other than just leakage, there was a strong odor. The doctor checked him out and sure enough, he has had a bladder infection which could have started right after his surgery and they believe is the cause of his weight loss and part of the cause for the blood count being off. They did say they think in addition to the infection that there is still blockage, which they will have to go back in to check.

Why is it he visted multiple doctors, yet know one thought to check for an infection?? I am not doubting a doctor's intelligence; however, is it they are so focused on the difficult/serious stuff they over look the simple things??? *Confused*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363778-Grandpa-Update