*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363454-A-New-Potential
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#363454 added August 2, 2005 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
A New Potential
Last Friday I received a voice mail from Teri letting me know she may have found someone for me to date. My curiousity got the better of me so I called for the details. She works part-time for a friend at a laundry mat.

While she was at work one of her friends stopped in to visit. After she left this tall, dark haired man approached her asking if her if that was a friend or customer that just left. After finding out it was a friend he inquired if she was single. Teri told him her friend was involved with someone and he proceed to chat for a few minutes. The Teri mentioned she did have a single friend...me. While talking he asked her if I was cute, which she replied, "YES." Then he asked if I was overweight. Before Teri could open her mouth he stopped her. He said he wasn't asking because he was vain or only dates the model type. He asked because his last relationship ended because his girlfriend was so insecure and caught up with her looks that she would never go to the beach or wear anything that would be even remotely revealing/fitting. So Teri replied that no I was not overweight and that I was in shape. Gotta love friends that talk so highly of ya...even if it is a little stretched! *Smile* Anyway, he asked for my number, but she refused and said she would take his email address and discuss it with me first.

All I know other than the above is that he is 6' 6", has black curly hair, never married, has no children, but wants them, is 38 or 39, lives by Stoney Creek (a beach in Michigan) and loves going there, worked for UPS for 13 years, but he was on the night shift and it was too hard to meet people. I figured what the heck, it is only email at this point and sent him the initial email today. Now it is just the waiting game! *Bigsmile*


© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363454-A-New-Potential