*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363376-Today-was-Exciting
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#363376 added August 2, 2005 at 3:46am
Restrictions: None
Today was Exciting!
So, work in the morning till 4 and then I got home and Corinne came over. We hung out for a bit and got Bickford's and created D&D characters. Gonna be a sweet time playing that again. Been so long.

Afterwards, we went to 711 and talked to one of the town cops for about a half hour to an hour, it was a good time. We tried to see if katanas are illegal. Then afterwards, we went to Sills's house and we heard that Chris was coming home tonight which was awesome.

Around the same time, me and Althea were talking via text message and we planned on hanging out, so me, Jamie, and Shawn went to go get her and Emo Boy (Andrew). It was crazy out with all the rapid lightning everywhere and pouring rain. Kicked ass though.

We got back to Sills's house and I rolled pretty good stats for my character. He's a gnome ranger and I can't decide if I want his name to be Wizbang Cranktoggle or Pep C. Tinkertorque. Chris told us stories about camp that were hysterical which was a good time. Then soon enough, we were kicked out and I dropped Althea and Andrew back off at home. I found "Man It's So Loud In Here" and me and Althea were singing at the top of our lungs, sooo good!

It was a great time, and defiantely something to update the journal on.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363376-Today-was-Exciting