*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363100-Today-is-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#363100 added July 31, 2005 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
Today is Sunday
Today is Sunday. Today is the last day of July. Today is the last day of Kalimat. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today is the Sunday I hosted spiritual services at the Baha'i Center in Las Vegas. Today is the day I picked out and finalized the contests at writing.com I will definitely enter in August. Today is the day I decided to learn the Long Healing Prayer by heart. Today is the day I wrote a poem. Today is the day I laughted. Today is the day I realized that sometime I feel sad for no reason. Today is the day I discovered a new off site blog. Today is the the day that I decided I will plan a spiritual service to hold in my home. Today is the day I realized I like planning spiritual services it is fun. Today is the day I write. Today is the day I review. Today is the day I pray. Today is the day I live. Today is the day I am going to go to Feast. Today is the day that I saw a beautiful cloud. Today is the day I am witing about. Today is the day ...

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363100-Today-is-Sunday