*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360778-The-Way-God-Speaks-To-Me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#360778 added July 19, 2005 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
The Way God Speaks To Me
OK, I've meditated on this long enough and need to get it started.


God speaks to me though the verses of Baha'u'llah and all the other Manifestations (Prophets) of God. I hear God voice in the verse of humanity's sacred scriptures. In the Holy Bible, the Qur'an and all the Holy Writing the Holy Spirit flows.

God speaks to me at dawn when the light of His mercy first shines on heart and city. The voice of the Lord echoes with the voice of the mourning dove and sparrow. I hear the sacred voice in the accents of humanity and the languages of nation-states and tribes. In the chants of religions and the songs of faith.

What is seperation when there is only one creative essence? Divine unity proclaims its reality through the lessons of scriptures and the voices of believers. Love is all that each one taught, love is God's total being.

The golden rule restated in each religion reverberates across the planet.
The three onenesses: God is one, humanity is one, religion is one. God created all, reveals all. One divine creative essence with many names.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360778-The-Way-God-Speaks-To-Me